Executive Director Assistant:
- The Lake Erie Foundation seeks a responsible Assistant to perform a variety of administrative, computer and clerical tasks. Duties to include, but not limited to: Providing support to Executive Director, Employees and Board Members. Managing general administrative activities for the Foundation. This requires an average of fifteen to twenty hours per week. Some hours may be remotely performed.
Applicants must submit a current resume. First interview will be via phone.
Please email attached application along with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Paper on Ag. Practices Presented at Lake Erie Foundation Event
- State is Not Powerless in Algae Battle
- The Threat is Now for Lake Erie
- Great Lakes Information Network
- Daily Satellite view Lake Erie Modis
- NOAA Lake Erie Algae Forecast
- Ohio Beach Closings